Saturday 11 November 2017

ASN: Alison Krauss - I'll fly away

ASN: Alison Krauss - I'll fly away: https://www.base.com/music/pg735/bn100001/products.htm?filter=a%3a493%3a362542

NOTE: The FDA requires that I basically say that "anything that I say is not proven:.  So I won't tell you it's all proven.  What I can and will say is that, since beginning the regimen of nutrients that I describe below, my life has changed for the betterand I am CONSTANTLY told that I look better now than I did 10 years ago... That's a fact!
My Immune System is Unbelievable.
Again, this is  a fact.  I DON'T GET SICK!  When the flu hits everyone else around me, my wife, my friends my kids (why do they get sick?- they don't like vitamins!), I don't have to avoid people that are ill, I just don't worry about it... (I just don't get sick.  Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm in an impermeable bubble, immune to everything, but about generally the worst thing that happens is that when my body is fighting off the viruses that have already taken down everyone else, I get just a bit run down, for a few hours or day, at most.  I assume it's because my body is fighting it off, so some of my energy is used to fight rather than work. 

The information below works.
I'm not going to go into a detailed course on bio chemistry, but I don't believe anything until I understand the mechanistic basics of how it works.  So, very quickly, here's why I believe the regimen below is effective for  improving your immune system.  In a nutshell...

PART OF WHY WE GET SICK
Basically Viruses make you sick by invading your cells, co-opting the internal machinery to then reproduce themselves by the millions.  Then they explode from the cell into your blood stream looking for and finding millions of new cells to invade and attack, thus starting the process over again.  The more difficult it is to enter the cell, the less severe the illness, the more difficult it is for the virus to co-opt your system, the quicker recovery and the less chance of actually getting "sick" in the first place.

Various Reasons That Nutritional Prevention is So EFFECTIVE
  • Vitamin C- We already know the benefits of vitamin C for fighting off colds and flu.
    One of the mechanisms by which it works is that it is essential in the building of every cell in your body.  If there is a Vitamin C deficiency, the cell walls aren't quite as strong, contain more weak access points and are simply more susceptible to invasion by viruses.  More vitamin C, stronger cell walls, better defense against viruses.  It turns out this true,  but only a part of the health equation.
  • Most of us miss this- It turns out that there are 2 additional nutrients that work synergistically with Vitamin C to create not just a stronger cell wall but a HEALTHIER cell wall.  Without the proper inclusion of these two important nutrients, the cell wall is much less healthy than it should be.  A bit like building a Brick wall, but not including the mortar.  It is strong but has no flexibility and is replete with weak points.  What's missing?
    • Calcium-  we all know how important calcium is to that proper formation, strengthening and healing of bones.  What many don't know, is that it also is just as vital for the proper formation and health of every aspect of your body, including your skin, and for the purposes of this article, your cells.
    •  MSM- METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE- A biological form of sulfur.  It is naturally occurring in almost everything!  However, unless you don't cook your food, there is a high likelihood that you have an MSM deficiency.  The process of cooking strips this vital nutrient from our meals  MSM is also vital for the proper creation of bones, ligaments, skin, etc... You guessed it... it is vital to the proper creation of your cells. 
      • You will see almost immediate proof of MSM's impact on your physiology.  As soon as you begin your regimen, you will notice your hair and nails, growing faster.  (What you are seeing on the outside, is also happening on the inside).
The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts-  Vitamin C, Calcium, MSM, each have their own specific benefits.  But when taken together, by making sure that they are in your system at the same time so that they can work together, the result is a synergism that enhances and improves all that they do.  Use these together and the cells of your body will function better.  Instead of the brittleness of the brick wall with no mortar they have the flexibility function as they were meant to... The cell walls will more easily tak

2 comments:

  1. http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/PT18676/Bankruptcy.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASN
    http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/PT18676/signupb3sh.htm

    ReplyDelete