Friday 22 September 2017

ASN: ASN: AMPS INTERNET MARKETING

ASN: ASN: AMPS INTERNET MARKETING: ASN: AMPS INTERNET MARKETING : AMPS INTERNET MARKETING REBRANDABLE TRAFFIC www.rebrandabletraffic.com • Paul70, make 20% for li... ...

Present Tense

  • I am full of optimism
  • I am a positive thinker
  • I always find the positive in everything
  • I feel great about myself and my life
  • I think positive thoughts and radiate positive energy with ease
  • I am full of positive thoughts from the moment I wake up
  • I am someone that others are drawn to because of my positivity
  • I think positively even in difficult or stressful situations
  • I find it easy to have positive thoughts at will
  • Positive thinking is a natural part of who I am

Future Tense

  • I am becoming effortlessly positive
  • I will think positively no matter what
  • Positive thinking is transforming my life
  • I will always choose positive thoughts over negative thoughts
  • Positive thinking feels more natural with each passing day
  • I will harness the power of positive thinking to reach my goals
  • Life is getting better all the time!
  • I am developing into someone who always radiates positive energy
  • My ability to think positively will lift the people around me
  • I will become someone who feels naturally positive all the time

Natural Tense

  • Positive thinking comes easy to me
  • I enjoy thinking positively and it just feels natural
  • I always feel optimistic, no matter what life throws my way
  • Thinking positively is just the way my mind works
  • Each day my thoughts become more and more positive
  • Others look up to me because of my positive attitude
  • My optimism positively transforms my reality
  • Being a positive thinker is an important part of who I am
  • Thinking positively feels natural and normal for me
  • Staying positive no matter what is just who I am

No comments:

Post a Comment